A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Raiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Raiser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raiser
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Raiser, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raiser graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Raiser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
- Community Hospital of Anaconda - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Raiser MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank Raiser practice?
- Dr. Frank Raiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Raiser practices Surgery near Butte, MT.
See Butte Surgeons.