Dr. Frank Raiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Raiser?

March 9th, 2016

One the most efficient and kind physicians I have ever visited.

September 16th, 2015

Can't say how much I appreciate this doctor. He saved my life! I was traveling thru Butte and had an intestinal rupture which my husband was able to get me to the hospital within minutes. Dr. Raiser was there making rounds & he was called to the emergency room. This was on a weekend with hardly any staff around. He told my husband it would take 30 minutes to get his surgical staff there and we had to move now. Apparently I was going to die if I didn't have treatment immediately. He knew what he was doing every step of the way and he got me thru it. I am so thankful he was the one there when I needed a surgeon. It doesn't stop there - we were out of state and all the little things he and his staff did for us is above and beyond the norm. Although I ended up with a colostomy for a couple of months he made it so that I could be reconnected when I was back home. Now 7 years later I'm living a healthy normal life. You can find good doctors but it's rare that you find a good one that cares about you enough as a fellow human being and how the outcome of treatment determines how you are going to live the rest of your life. My husband and I will never forget Dr. Raiser and he is remembered in our prayers.

May 25th, 2017