A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Ramharrack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Ramharrack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Ramharrack, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramharrack graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Ramharrack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramharrack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Ramharrack practice?
Dr. Frank Ramharrack practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Endocrinologists.