A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Ramharrack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Ramharrack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Ramharrack, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramharrack graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Ramharrack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Mohanmd Ramharrack MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Ramharrack practice?
- Dr. Frank Ramharrack has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Ramharrack practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Endocrinologists.