A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Ramsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramsey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Ramsey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsey graduated from Medizinische Universitat Graz.
Dr. Ramsey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank E Ramsey MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Ramsey practice?
- Dr. Frank Ramsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Ramsey practices Emergency Medicine near North Chesterfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.