A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Reed is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Reed, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Reed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Andrew Reed MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Reed practice?
- Dr. Frank Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Reed practices Emergency Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Emergency Physicians.