Dr. Frank Reiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Reiser?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Frank Reiser?

• Good

August 11th, 2015

Horrible, awful doctor.

June 3rd, 2014

Worst ER Doctor EVER

I had a horrendous experience with this doctor. He was rude, uncaring, interrupted me while I was describing my symptoms and basically made it very clear that HE suffers from a serious case of thinking he is a God because he is a doctor (and an incompetent one at that.) He spent less than two minutes with me, after having me wait three hours, interrupting me most of the time, was completely insensitive to my pain level and half-heartedly suggested I take tylenol for the pain (If tylenol worked I wouldn't have gone to the ER, now would I?) and then started ranting about all the people who try to get narcotics out of him. First of all, his weird little issue with drug addicts makes me think HE has a problem with drugs. After all, doctors have extremely high rates of drug abuse and access to the drugs. I was incredibly insulted and just came to be checked out to make sure I was okay and be treated like the decent human being that I am. He roughly pushed on my abdomen for a couple of seconds, thumped by back while I was nearly in tears from the pain and then told me I had indigestion and to take tums and tylenol. Wow. I sure wanted to pay thousands of dollars to be told to take over the counter meds that I'd already tried with no success. Well, I went home HOURS later, in agony and emotionally traumatized and the pain increased so I went to Pullman's ER where I was treated very well, seen almost immediately, had a doctor listen to me and not treat me like a druggie off the street. Turned out I was in the middle of a kidney stone attack and they hospitalized me overnight so I could have pain relief while the stones passed. I now have a little jar with my kidney stones from that experience and some horrible memories. "Dr." Reiser needs to be fired and I wouldn't take a sick cat to him. What a joke of a doctor and a really nasty human being to boot.

June 14th, 2012

Meh, seems iffy!

He made our life more difficult by not just telling my father in law to consult his primary care physician regarding prescription doses. My father in law is always trying to change what the doctor says and the last thing we needed was him saying things he should have in the ER room. Also, he came in and after my father in law had been in there for 3 hours, he didn't even realize that possible rib fracture was an issue and started pushing on the wrong side from the pain complaint! That makes you feel good for sure about the care provided!

January 20th, 2017