A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Richards, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gulf War Syndrome (Onchocerciasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Oliver Richards MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Frank O. Richards practice?
- Dr. Frank Richards has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Richards practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Infectious Disease Doctors.