A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Richter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richter
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Richter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Richter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureteral Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Otto-Von-Guericke University.
Dr. Richter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank J Richter MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Richter practice?
- Dr. Frank Richter has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Richter practices Urology near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Urologists.