Dr. Frank Richter MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Exeter, NH

3.3

April 10th, 2014
Wonderful doctor
This is the dr that is going to be missed by many. Thank you so much for the care that you gave me..I don't think I have ever felt more comfortable and well taken care of by a physician. Thank you so much. bev

December 19th, 2013
cant or wont do the job !!!!!
ive been to the hospital a couple of times now , for the same problem with a kidney stone that keep giving me infection, and dr richter keeps giving me a run around and wont take out the stone, I don't know why he wont do it, maybe he cant handle the job, he should have told me, so I can find some one that can do it, and as for bed side manners from dr richter, he was not very nice to tell me ,why you might not live much longer , why bother , very rude and not a very caring man ,and for my last word to you dr, or what ever you are YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!

November 7th, 2013
Women Beware
I saw Dr. Richter when he had a practice in Hurricane, WV. I had one appointment and never went back. The reason: he was extremely rough in my physical exam and cath. So much so I was crying by the end. I felt violated. Doctors are supposed to be gentle, especially when it is in a woman's most intimate areas. He was not gentle at all and caused pain. It was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor.

February 21st, 2013
I was so happy to finally get a good urologist after leaving my doctor at Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Richter was familiar with the surgery I had there and took great care of me. I was disappointed to find out he was no longer in Hurricane. I would go back to him in a heart beat.