Dr. Frank Riggall MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Orlando, FL

• Good
  • Bad

April 9th, 2017
After years of struggling with infertility, we meet Dr Riggall , he help us through our last treatment . Not just Dr Riggall but everybody in the Clinic was so polite and helpful. Well be always grateful to Dr Frank Riggal who help us to make our dream come true.Our identical twin girls just turn 7 years old.

October 7th, 2014
Excellent Dr. for a partial or full hysterectomy
Dr. Riggall was professional and thorough. He's an excellent surgeon and highly skilled at robotic surgery. He sincerely wanted to help me and gave me several surgical options. I will definitely recommend him to friends.

March 25th, 2014
DO NOT GO HERE!!!
I went to Dr. Riggall for one visit as I was looking for an OBGYN to treat my endometriosis. They did a lot of labwork, said I was anemic and prescribed me iron pills. I just had my period! And I was slightly anemic, enough that my family doctor took me off the iron pills. Then they wanted me to come back for labs for genetic testing and more, which I AM NOT TRYING TO GET PREGNANT!!! When I later decided to go to a new OBGYN, they told me I had to pay for records. By FL, doc to doc records are no charge. They state that unless they refer you to the doctor they won't send the office records, they will only send them to the patient and you have to pay. They are a ton of crooks!!! Stay away!!

August 27th, 2013
Save your time, $ and heartache and go else where
This Doctor along with most of his staff have an attitude probelm and dont have an issue treating patients with rudeness and disrespect. He is the least caring doctor I have ever seen and has a horrible bedside manner. I was also misdiagnosed by his clinic. He truly made my unplesant situation much worse, the only good thing is it forced me to go else where and now I am in the best care possible with a doctor, staff and lab that are top in the country. So thank you Dr. Riggall for that! See, there are positives in everything if you look :)

August 27th, 2013
Extremely Happy I Chose Dr Riggall
I rarely write reviews but Dr. Riggall's bedside manner was so kind and caring that I had to share my experience. I've seen many doctors over the past 5 years to try and seek a diagnosis for unexplained pelvic pain, and have been brushed off countless times, treated coldly and with disregard (like a mere number not a human being). Doctor Riggall took the time to really find out my history. He is an excellent listener and treated me with complete empathy. Both my co-worker and gynecologist recommended him because he's an excellent surgeon. In addition to the pain issue, I also wanted to see if it was still possible to still have children with all of the medical issues I've experienced. He performed diagnostic laproscopy; he assured me that if I thought of any questions, he would be there to speak with me before the surgery, and on my post op he did an excellent job of explaining and showing me images of what he saw. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family.

July 5th, 2013
Horrible insensitive doctor
This man should not be a doctor. He is insensitive, makes you feel like youre just another body on the conveyer belt and is totally condescending. Our cycle was cancelled because his staff failed to providenus with the proper information. We found a new doctor and its like night and day to compare the two. Dr. Riggall is behind the times and has a terrible bed side manner.

September 1st, 2012
BEST DOCTOR!!!
Dr. Riggall has been my physician for over 15 years and can honestly say he has made a BIG difference in my life! He has handled (Tackled - more like) issues over the years and made it possible for us to have our twin boys. I tell everyone I know about him and will continue to do so. He absolutely FANTASTIC and could never say enough about him here. Thank you Dr. Riggall!

March 23rd, 2009
Would recommend
Educated, professional, and patient physician with good manners and excellent surgery/ procedures skills and diagnostic skills. Office staff is friendly most of the times.

April 30th, 2017