A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Riseley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Riseley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riseley
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Riseley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riseley graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Riseley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank P Riseley MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Riseley practice?
- Dr. Frank Riseley has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Riseley practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Primary Care Doctors and Bellflower General Practitioners.