A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Frank Riseley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Riseley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riseley graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Riseley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riseley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans