A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Riseley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Riseley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riseley
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riseley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riseley graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Riseley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank P Riseley MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Riseley practice?
- Dr. Frank Riseley has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Riseley practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Primary Care Doctors and Bellflower General Practitioners.