A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Ritter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Ritter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Ritter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Jay Ritter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Ritter practice?
- Dr. Frank Ritter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Ritter practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Neurologists.