A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Rivera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank J Rivera MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Frank Rivera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Rivera practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.