A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Robinson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Robinson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Henry Robinson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Frank Robinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Robinson practices General Practice and Adult Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynwood, CA and Temecula, CA.
See Bellflower General Practitioners and Bellflower Family Physicians.