A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Rosenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 26 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank Rosenbaum practice?
Dr. Frank Rosenbaum practices Ophthalmology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI.
See Lansing Ophthalmologists.