A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Rosenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenbaum
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Rosenbaum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. Frank Rosenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Rosenbaum practices Ophthalmology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI.
See Lansing Ophthalmologists.