A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Rotella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Rotella is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotella graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rotella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Anthony Rotella DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Rotella practice?
- Dr. Frank Rotella has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Rotella practices Family Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Family Physicians.