Dr. Frank Rowan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Rowan?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Frank Rowan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2017

No need to show up Just send your X-rays etc

Worst Medical Provider I've ever seen. Rude, Hateful and His attitude well, seems he doesn't want to be there.

March 6th, 2017

He pulled 3 pieces from one knee. I trust him on my other now

I must admit a bias; his complement (and pleset surprise) at how well and quickly I healed. In 1999 a spinning jump kick snapped my left ACL, luckily a family Md stressed not to replace it unless I could commit to a long and painful rehab.

March 25th, 2016

Do not see him for workers comp claim

He never listened to the patient, no follow through, and only cared about the dollar of the claim than for the patient. Not an expert in back issues, so if you see him for back workers comp issues, request another doctor immediately. Self centered person, will not peer review, thinks he is the god of medicine. Stay away from this man.

July 14th, 2015

Dr Rowan is the best! Saved me from unnecessary surgery

Dr Rowan is brilliant. He listens well and explains options well. I was sure I was going to sign up for surgery with another ortho doc in town but wanted a second opinion. I liked Dr Rowan so much I decided to have him do the procedure only to have him tell me surgery would be the last resort and he wanted me to try a few things first. Three years later and he was right. I didn't need surgery and with proper PT for about 6 mos I was be back to my old self. Some docs go straight for the procedure that pays them the most but not this one! I asked at the desk when checking in who they would go to for surgery . Three of them said Dr Rowan. I think that says alot right there. I have heard all the partners are good too. I hope he doesn't retire anytime soon because I have family members who will need a good ortho doc to tend to their joint issues!

July 29th, 2012

Total knee replacement

I put it off as long as possible but had a total knee replacement 1 yr ago. I could not be happier with Dr. Rowan and the results. Today I am able to play tennis (doubles and singles), weight lift, cardio, and take self defense classes all without pain. Only regret is I wish I had it done sooner. I highly recommend Dr. Rowan.

July 20th, 2012

professional and caring

Dr.rowan is one of the best doctors I know, if u want someone who professonal as well as caring u could not pick a better doctor. I planning making him my doctor as soon as I get medicare started.

September 29th, 2011

I was given more than one treatment option. My x-rays/condition was explained to me very well. Very professional, caring staff. I have been to other orthopedic doctors before. This doctor and his staff are so much more professional and caring than any doctor I have ever been to. I have been told that he is the best orthopedic surgeon in Greensboro and I have no doubt about it.

May 18th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Rowan to anyone. I recommended him to a family member who had the same surgery as I did.

June 2nd, 2009

I really liked Dr. Rowan and would recommend him!

November 19th, 2008