A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Royal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Royal is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Royal graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Royal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Spencer Royal MD is a male General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frank S. Royal practice?
- Dr. Frank Royal has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Royal practices General Practice near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond General Practitioners.