A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Royal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Royal is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Royal
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Royal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Royal graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Royal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Spencer Royal MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frank S. Royal practice?
- Dr. Frank Royal has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Royal practices General Practice near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Primary Care Doctors.