A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Russo-Alesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Russo-Alesi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russo-Alesi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russo-Alesi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Russo-Alesi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo-Alesi graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Russo-Alesi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Floyd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Gerard Russo-Alesi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank G. Russo-Alesi practice?
- Dr. Frank Russo-Alesi has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Russo-Alesi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rome, GA.
See Rome Surgeons.