Dr. Frank Russo-Alesi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 27th, 2016
Switched to Dr Russo-Alesi after another orthopedist failed to treat a sprained and broken ankle, it was failing to heal. At first, I was not sure, but he followed through and did find the problem. While I cannot say I enjoyed the recovery, he has greatly improved my ankle, including straightening out a bad gait problem I was developing. He has been Very thorough in his follow-up. While I have to ASK, he has also spent a great deal of time explaining things to me. Still in recovery, but his instructions have been right on the money, and I at least have hope that I may fully recover.

March 24th, 2016
Did not seem concerned about the issues I an having, I agree with the other reviewer arrogant attitude. Complete waste of my time and money seeing this doctor.

March 19th, 2016
Former patient
Terrible. Arrogant, conceited, very flirty, and RUSHES through surgery--that is a FACT. Had a RN tell in recovery she'd never let him operate on her. He has a bad reputation for rushing and getting the patients in and out. I asked other people that I know had bunion surgery if their foot looked as bad as mine. And nobody said that their foot looked like Mine did after surgery. My entire foot top to bottom was completely black and blue. It look like he took a sledgehammer to my foot.

June 13th, 2012
Retired school teacher
Performed surgery on my foot and I had a great recovery. The entire experience w/ doctor and his staff. I received excellent care.

April 2nd, 2012
WOULD NOT SEE ME! Have 3 fractures in ankle and moved an hour from my dr. Had all medical records transferred but said there was nothing he could do for me. After asking the lady that called my why...she said he said no and that was it. VERY RUDE! If u want a dr that has to WORK you dont want him!!