A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Ryburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Ryburn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Ryburn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryburn graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ryburn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank M Ryburn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Ryburn practice?
- Dr. Frank Ryburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Ryburn practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.