A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Ryburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Ryburn is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryburn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ryburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Ryburn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryburn graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ryburn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank M Ryburn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Ryburn practice?
- Dr. Frank Ryburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Ryburn practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.