A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Ryburn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryburn graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ryburn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Lakeside
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryburn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Ryburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Ryburn practice?
Dr. Frank Ryburn practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Ryburn, Dr. Francis Ryburn, Dr. Francisco Ryburn, Dr. Frankie Ryburn