Learn more about Dr. Frank Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Chen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Chen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Shao-Hung Chen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank S. Chen practice?
- Dr. Frank Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Chen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.