A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Chen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Chen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Shao-Hung Chen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank S. Chen practice?
- Dr. Frank Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Chen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons.