A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Ellis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank S Ellis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frank S. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Frank Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Ellis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.