A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank James is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank James, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. James has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. James accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank S. James practice?
Dr. Frank James practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.