A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Salvatore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Salvatore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Salvatore, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvatore graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Salvatore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Salvatore MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank Salvatore practice?
- Dr. Frank Salvatore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Salvatore practices Urology near Sparta, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ.
See Sparta Urologists.