A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Salvatore is Excellent. Dr. Salvatore has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Salvatore, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvatore graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Salvatore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salvatore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Salvatore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Salvatore practice?
Dr. Frank Salvatore practices Urology near Sparta, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ and Newton, NJ.
See Sparta Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Salvatore, Dr. Frankie Salvatore, Dr. Francesco Salvatore, Dr. Francis Salvatore