Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 10th, 2016

Excellent and highly recommend. I am obese and he took care of my episode with kidney stones with precision care and accuracy

Horrendous show details Horrendous
Mar 27th, 2014

He kept us waiting one hour and ten minutes and then offered no apology. He did not listen to what we wanted to know at all. He interrupted several times with a negative and superior attitude. He criticized some choices we told him we were thinking of making. He was extremely rude and condescending. This was the worst physician experience I have ever had and would everyone to seek a different doctor.

Nov 27th, 2012

Outstanding surgeon and knowledgable.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Mar 22nd, 2012

Dr. Salvatore, who performed surgery for me, is an outstanding medical professional who took ample time with me to discuss my condition, and never failed to follow up with me. There is no question in my mind that he genuinely cares for his patients. All that, and he is an outstanding surgeon.

To long to see you show details To long to see you
Nov 1st, 2011

A follow up on Prostate cancer. I was in the waiting room for 40 min. Went to the examing room with a nurse. She asked all the questions I was asked time and time again. This is the nurse who botched my flow test. She forgot to check the paper in the read out. I had to make anothere apointment for the test. My beef, she left. Stuck in room for 30 min. Till doc came in for 5min. Got out at 5:45 not cool.

Oct 3rd, 2011

Dr Salvatore is a caring doctor. If you are looking for warm fuzzies look elsewhere. If you are looking for a bright, doctor who truly cares about his patients health and well-being, he's your doctor

HORRIBLE show details HORRIBLE
May 9th, 2011

Arrogant, rude, and condescending. Dr. Salvatore did not listen or answer questions. He seemed insulted that anyone would dare to ask him a question. He was extremely rushed & unhelpful. Very unprofessional, actually called me "sweetie" - yuck.I

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Apr 20th, 2011

Dr Salvatore obviously cares about his patients, spending time to ensure they understand exactly what he's doing and why.

Oct 19th, 2010

Dr Salvatore is a professional in every way. He is kind and caes deeply about his patients

Jul 28th, 2010