A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Sandor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Sandor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandor graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sandor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Maurice Sandor MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Sandor practice?
- Dr. Frank Sandor has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Sandor practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.