A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Santoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Santoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Santoli, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Santoli graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santoli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Anthony Santoli MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Santoli practice?
- Dr. Frank Santoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Santoli practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists, Oakland Hematologists, and Oakland Oncologists.