A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Santoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Santoli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santoli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santoli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Santoli, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Santoli graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santoli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Anthony Santoli MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Santoli practice?
- Dr. Frank Santoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Santoli practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists, Oakland Hematologists, and Oakland Oncologists.