A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Sasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasser graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sasser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Matthews Sasser MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Sasser practice?
- Dr. Frank Sasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Sasser practices Family Medicine near Montpelier, VA.
See Montpelier Family Physicians.