A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Savoretti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Savoretti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Savoretti, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Savoretti graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Savoretti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Savoretti MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Savoretti practice?
- Dr. Frank Savoretti has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Savoretti practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Johnston, RI.
See Johnston Internists and Johnston Geriatric Doctors.