Dr. Frank Scafuri III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Scafuri III?

September 30th, 2017

Great Doctor

I am very pleased with the care I'm receiving from Dr. Frank Scafuri. He's Very caring & concerned about his patients.

July 21st, 2016

Not the same dr. Anymore

Been going to dr. Scafuri for years once he opened his other offices his patients didn't get the same level of care he's spreading himself too thin I can't tell you the last time I saw dr. Scafuri cause there's never an appt so everyone in the forest Abe location was left with physician assistants not fair

July 21st, 2016

Kind, caring, professional, knowledgeable, and we trust our lives with this man.

June 9th, 2016

Good choice

Dr Scafuri was highly courteous, very respectful and very pleasant in his demeanor. His staff is excellent as well. He seems very competent and accurate in his evaluation and treatment. Populat Dr with busy office and multiple locations. That makes tailoring appointments easier. Proactive patients are best suited for this type of busy practice who will follow up and call for test results etc. Overall quite pleased

January 24th, 2016

Making an appointment 6 weeks ahead of time, when you finally get to see doctor its only for 5 min, need to talk fast if you have any questions. After 2 weeks I called the office I didn't receive my medications yet after calling my mail in ins they called me they have been trying to reach him 3 times, he has not responded and now I know what they mean I have been trying, before I get my medicine I could died we are only a number!

August 3rd, 2015

I have been waiting for an authorization for over 2 weeks I could have died. I called office over 8 times and no one responds . Messages are not forwarded to doctors . when you talk to staff they have one excuse after another. I have not seen Dr. Scarfuri I have seen other doctors. Dr. Sacfuri does not know how to run an office his staff is a disgrace!!!!

May 12th, 2015

He's the worst doctor!!

April 2nd, 2015

Excellent!

Grateful for the service and care I received. Thank-you, I would recommend Dr.Scafuri and already have told a friend who is looking for a doctor. I arrived early and went in on my appointment - I did NOT wait, 'the wait time was about:' was: 0 minutes.

February 13th, 2015

Ignored

First time seeing this doctor as a referral from my urologist. PA spent a few bare moments looking bored and asking questions but not answering mine except the last one wherein I asked if the doctor listens to my concerns for which she responded" oh yes, you will like him", Well he looked at my path report, saw one word and said this is an easy one. I will write you a script. Take 2 today and 1 every day after for ten days. When I questioned the medication and told him why he blew me off and left the room. I will never go back to him and I will tell my referring physician why.

October 24th, 2014

Don't believe the negative reviews

Scafuri is an excellent doctor. Kind, caring, non - judgmental, easy going, it's like seeing a friend every time you go. I've never seen a PA,. just him, so right away you know the others here are lying. Sure he has PA's when he doesn't have his hours, but when you make an appointment to see him, you see him. His office staff is excellent too.

November 14th, 2011

Rude & Unproffesional

He rushed thru my visit Staff is taken advantage & spoke to horribleIt took me 3 wks before I could get an appointment

October 26th, 2011

Good Doctor - Bad Employer

It is wonderful being his patient but I have seen and heard how this professional doctor treats his staff.They are mostly young ladies doing their very best but once I witnessed one of his employees get screamed at because she misspelled someone's name. When I say yelling, I mean like an angry parent yells at a teenager with a few curse words and threatened to dock her salary if it ever happened again. I had a good mind of reporting him to Department of Labor. This young lady was embarrased and almost ready to cry but kept her composure and continued to work. I would hate for my daughter, neice or any young lady I know work with someone who doesn't respect his employees.