A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Schoenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Schoenfeld, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenfeld graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Schoenfeld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Barry Schoenfeld MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Schoenfeld practice?
- Dr. Frank Schoenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Schoenfeld practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.