A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Schoenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoenfeld
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Schoenfeld Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Schoenfeld, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenfeld graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Schoenfeld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Schoenfeld MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frank Schoenfeld practice?
- Dr. Frank Schoenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Schoenfeld practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.