Learn more about Dr. Frank Scholl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Scholl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scholl
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scholl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Scholl, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Scholl graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scholl has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Gerald Scholl MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank G. Scholl practice?
- Dr. Frank Scholl has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Scholl practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Surgeons.