A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Scholl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Scholl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Scholl, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Scholl graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scholl has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Gerald Scholl MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank G. Scholl practice?
- Dr. Frank Scholl has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Scholl practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.