A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Schraml:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Schraml, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schraml graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Schraml has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank V Schraml MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frank V. Schraml practice?
- Dr. Frank Schraml has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Schraml practices Nuclear Medicine and Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Phoenix Psychiatrists.