Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Schraml
Dr. Frank Schraml, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Schraml is affiliated with Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center, St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix and CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Schraml has the following 2 specialties
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Frank Schraml is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Gamal Sidarous
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi39
Dr. Walter Williams
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi33
Dr. Jose Urdaneta
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Clinical Psychology
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi19