A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Schraml:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schraml
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schraml Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Schraml, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schraml graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Schraml has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Schraml MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frank Schraml practice?
- Dr. Frank Schraml has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Schraml practices Nuclear Medicine and Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Phoenix Psychiatrists.