A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Schwalbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Schwalbe, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwalbe graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Schwalbe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank C Schwalbe MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Schwalbe practice?
- Dr. Frank Schwalbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Schwalbe practices Anesthesiology near Concord, NC.
See Concord Anesthesiologists.