A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Schwender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Schwender is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwender
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Schwender, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwender graduated from Universitaet Leipzig.
Dr. Schwender has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Logan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank T Schwender MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Schwender practice?
- Dr. Frank Schwender has 13 office locations.
Dr. Frank Schwender practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hopkinsville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsville, KY and Owensboro, KY.
See Hopkinsville Internists and Hopkinsville Cardiologists.