A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Schwender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Schwender is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Schwender, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwender graduated from Universitaet Leipzig.
Dr. Schwender has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Thomas Schwender MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Schwender practice?
- Dr. Frank Schwender has 12 office locations.
Dr. Frank Schwender practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bowling Green, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Owensboro, KY and Scottsville, KY.
See Bowling Green Internists and Bowling Green Cardiologists.