A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Schwender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Schwender is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwender
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Schwender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Schwender, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwender graduated from Universitaet Leipzig.
Dr. Schwender has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Logan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank T Schwender MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Schwender practice?
- Dr. Frank Schwender has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Schwender practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Internists and Bowling Green Cardiologists.