A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Scott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Eugene Scott DO is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Scott practice?
- Dr. Frank Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Scott practices Internal Medicine near Arroyo Grande, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hibbing, MN and Duluth, MN.
See Arroyo Grande Internists.