Dr. Frank Scott Jr Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Frank Scott Jr?

Don't gamble your health.

Posted on March 12th, 2012

As our first Rhumatologist, we placed considerable trust in Dr. Scott. After the initial appointment, time spent with the patient was on average 4-6 minutes. There was little if any physical contact with the patient. There was no education whatsoever as to the variety and variability of symptoms of RA. The majority of the appointments were spent looking at Dr. Scott's back while he was at the computer. Even with computer assistance, he rarely had knowledge of tests that were run. Dr. Scott was quickly dismissive when efforts were made to discuss diet, supplements, or exercise. On each occasion, we were handed an RX and shown the door. When Methotrexate was unsuccessful, he quickly said "oh... you need injections". Nothing else. Straight to Embril. No empathy, and frankly little interest. Dr. Scott needs to focus on his lecture business for Big Pharma. He has no interest in the humanity of being a doctor. I cannot imagine how many patients could be doing so much better in different hands.Caveat Emptor!!

rude

Posted on June 8th, 2010

The doctor was rude I was in the room for 30 seconds did not help me I paid 25 dollars for this visit and Im still in pain. Asked me if i was taking the medicine he prescribed I said I couldnt afford It asked if I could have something cheaper? he said see another doctor!

Dr. Scott

Posted on September 16th, 2009

Dr. Scott talked about himself mainly in the beginning of the appointment. He didnt talk too much about me, has his back turned to me most the time, he examined me, ordered blood work told me to come back. I did, he gave me a diagnoses prescribed me a med he didnt know much about, cuz it was new, told me it was up to me if I wanted to take it or not, and if I didnt I had to deal with my problem, and he was out in a flash

Posted on October 1st, 2015