A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Scribbick is Excellent. Dr. Scribbick has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Scribbick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Ophthalmic Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scribbick graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scribbick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Nix Health Care System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scribbick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Scribbick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Scribbick practice?
Dr. Frank Scribbick practices Ophthalmology near Boerne, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Boerne Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Scribbick, Dr. Francis Scribbick, Dr. Francisco Scribbick, Dr. Frankie Scribbick