A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Scribbick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Scribbick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Scribbick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ophthalmic Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Scribbick graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Scribbick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Walter Scribbick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Scribbick practice?
- Dr. Frank Scribbick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Scribbick practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.