A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Seck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Seck graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Seck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Seck DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Seck practice?
- Dr. Frank Seck has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Seck practices Family Medicine near Gladwin, MI.
See Gladwin Primary Care Doctors.