A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Seck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Seck is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seck
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seck Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Seck graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Seck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Seck DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Seck practice?
- Dr. Frank Seck has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Seck practices Family Medicine near Gladwin, MI.
See Gladwin Family Physicians.