A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Seinsheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Seinsheimer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seinsheimer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seinsheimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Seinsheimer, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seinsheimer graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seinsheimer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Seinsheimer FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Frank Seinsheimer practice?
- Dr. Frank Seinsheimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Seinsheimer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Surgeons.