A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Seinsheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Seinsheimer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seinsheimer
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Seinsheimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Seinsheimer, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seinsheimer graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seinsheimer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Seinsheimer FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Frank Seinsheimer practice?
- Dr. Frank Seinsheimer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frank Seinsheimer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Silver Spring Surgeons.