Learn more about Dr. Frank Seinsheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Seinsheimer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seinsheimer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seinsheimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Seinsheimer, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seinsheimer graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seinsheimer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Seinsheimer FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Frank Seinsheimer practice?
- Dr. Frank Seinsheimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Seinsheimer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Orthopedic Surgeons.