Dr. Frank Seinsheimer MD Patient Reviews

• 12 reviews

July 14th, 2016
I'm already a patient here at Greater Washington Orthopedic Associates

June 9th, 2016
I have confidence in Dr. Seinsheimer abilities, and his professional manner puts me at ease. His explanations are thorough and informative..

March 15th, 2016
Great practice. People are always friendly and great at what they do. Been coming back for years

February 3rd, 2016
I have been to 3 of the 4 offices and I think the Silver Spring office has a very professional and friendly staff. I very much appreciate that!

October 7th, 2013
Don't go to this doctor..he is arrogant and the office staff is incompetent.

March 12th, 2012
very arrogant;did not listen to my complaints;had his own agenda...I did not go back.

February 3rd, 2012
HORRIBLE!
Dr Seinsheimer as above stated never spends time with the patient, makes you wait for and hour or more before he even gets there, and cannot even put a Cast on right. Does not care about what patients have to say. i kept telling him that my cast was way too loose he kept telling me that it wasnt, after 3rd time of me coming back and complaining, he finally decided to put a new cast on, which was way too tight!!! RETARD! What kind of orthopedic doctor doesnt know how to put a cast on?? 0_o

July 25th, 2011
Horrible Experience
My daughter went to him when he was on call in the ER. She had a broken arm, and was very hurt and upset. He threatened her with surgery if she didn't stop crying. We also found out that he did not wait long enough for the pain medicine to work before setting her bone, thus causing her to experience a more traumatic and painful experience. Based on the other posts, it appears as if he is always in a rush and does not listen to his patients needs. I wonder how doctors like this keep their license?

May 4th, 2011
Strongly Advise to go elsewhere
This Doctor failed to recognize my symptoms, and was very quick to dismiss my complaints, indicating that I had a "pain intolerance." After a second consultation from another doctor, I needed Surgery to rectify my bone problems. Not only did this doctor incorrectly diagnose me, but he was also very rude in the process. I would advise against going to this doctor.

May 2nd, 2011
Poor Experiance
This doctor appears to have attending prestigious universities which led me to believe I would be getting a high quality care. When I went for a consultation about pain in my foot, he quickly dismissed my symptoms without taking an x-ray. I later went in for a consult elsewhere, and was told that I had a serious bone growth issue that needed surgery. He provided poor bedside manners, did not properly diagnose my problem, and was very rude to deal with.

August 31st, 2010
Terrible experience
He belittled my condition (one that I was not there to talk to him about), talked poorly of my other doctors, and gave me no guidance on the symptoms I was having. I left the office in tears.

April 8th, 2010
Avoid this Doctor
Dr. Seinsheimer does not listen to his patients concerns which has led to major malpractice, and for his patient to suffer irreversible bone loss to the point that the bones needed to be removed. This could have been avoided if he had listened to the patient who was in server pain.