A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Setzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Setzler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Setzler, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Setzler graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Setzler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Dwayne Setzler DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frank D. Setzler practice?
- Dr. Frank Setzler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Setzler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Tyler Obstetricians & Gynecologists.