Learn more about Dr. Frank Shafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shafer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shafer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Shafer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Shafer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- St Lukes Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank E Shafer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Shafer practice?
- Dr. Frank Shafer has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Shafer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians and Bethlehem Oncologists.