A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Shafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shafer
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Shafer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Shafer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Shafer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- St Lukes Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank E Shafer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Shafer practice?
- Dr. Frank Shafer has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Shafer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians and Bethlehem Oncologists.