A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Shafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shafer
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shafer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Shafer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Shafer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- St Lukes Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank E Shafer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Shafer practice?
- Dr. Frank Shafer has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Shafer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians and Bethlehem Oncologists.