A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Shagets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Shagets is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Shagets, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shagets graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Shagets has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- St John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank William Shagets MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Shagets practice?
- Dr. Frank Shagets has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Shagets practices Otolaryngology near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Otolaryngologists.