Dr. Frank Shagets, MD
Dr. Frank W. Shagets, MD - Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Facial Aesthetic and Laser Centre

Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Very positive experience show details Very positive experience
by Anonymous on Jun 13th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Shagets was patient and kind, very thorough. The aftercare was exceptional.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
The surgery results were great, and medical staff was very caring, supportive during my recovery. show details The surgery results were great, and medical staff was very caring, supportive during my recovery.
by J. L. on May 18th, 2016 on doctor.com

He is very precise, promptly with any patient concerns or issues. Surgery results are excellent.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Very pleasant experience, every visit to the office, love all of the staff & the Nurses. Thank you Jill! show details Very pleasant experience, every visit to the office, love all of the staff & the Nurses. Thank you Jill!
by T. P. on May 9th, 2016 on doctor.com

Excellent care, excellent results from surgery & laser, Did not get good pain relief from Tylenol #3, that first week, but Dr. Shagets & Jill RN, we ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
really good show details really good
by S. S. on Apr 25th, 2016 on doctor.com

experience was positive

Great show details Great
by K. R. on Apr 25th, 2016 on doctor.com

wonderful!

excellent show details excellent
by Anonymous on Apr 25th, 2016 on doctor.com

I had an excellent experience

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Shagets and the staff are wonderful. I have had a couple of procedures and cannot be more pleased. show details Dr. Shagets and the staff are wonderful. I have had a couple of procedures and cannot be more pleased.
by P. . on Apr 25th, 2016 on doctor.com

My results are fantastic. Dr. Shagets is a profectionist, which I love. He is very gentle and thorough. He even came in on a Saturday to check out ...

Caring show details Caring
Jun 4th, 2015

I was very pleased with the entire staff from the receptionist to the nursing staff. I was very pleased with the pre and postoperative care. My special thanks toDr. Shagets for making me look much better. I couldn't have ask for a better Doctor or staff. Thank you all for your care.

Unsatisfied show details Unsatisfied
May 22nd, 2013

After a 3 month sinus infection, I decided to see an ENT. Dr. Shagets spent more time speaking with his intern than me. I still have no relief or felt I was helped in any way. I would not return to or refer this doctor.

Really great experience show details Really great experience
Feb 21st, 2008

Dr. Shagets, is very informative, professional and has super bedside manner after surgery and subsequent office visits. A pleasure to have done my sinus surgery.