Dr. Frank Shallenberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Shallenberger?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Frank Shallenberger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2016

This practice will add false charges to your account and then send to collections without even conducting services

March 27th, 2013

Best Wellness Doctor

If you want to be healthy, this is the Doctor for you. If you like the sickness, drugs, surgery, go elsewhere. Dr. Frank will help you to cure yourself and be healthier than most "young" people. I have a lot of energy but this doc is the most energetic I have ever seen! Oh, and he doesn't take himself too seriously, that is a plus in my book as I can learn from that.

March 18th, 2013

miracles

I went with acid reflux that I had had for 10 years fixed it with a $35.00 prescription. Fixed my plantar fasciatis with an injection. Instead of surgery that was being suggested by other doctors. I have sent many friends who also report good things have happened for them also.

October 4th, 2012

I am WALKING today because of Dr. Shallenberger!!

I would shout this from the rooftops! I am a walking testimony to what Dr. Shallenberger can do! 16 months ago someone ran into us and totaled our car. My knees,legs,neck, back, and chest were injured. A year ago I could NOT walk down my hallway,to the bathroom, into a car, or down 1 step without a cane and extra help; I was in serious pain 24/7! Docs wanted me to do drugs, cortisone,and surgery. I went to Dr. Shallenberger instead who has amazing skills and care! It's been UP ever since and I am truly on the mend - I have hope now! His Prolozone Therapy is amazing, his intuition as a Doctor is unbelievable! I send many people to him, especially those with critical needs. And ALL of this is an UNDERSTATEMENT !! I am truly Thankful!

September 19th, 2017