Emergency Physicians, Family Practitioner, Internist

1524 US Highway 395 N
Gardnerville, NV 89410
775-783-3207
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Judy's Book.
 |  Best Wellness Doctor  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2013

If you want to be healthy, this is the Doctor for you. If you like the sickness, drugs, surgery, go elsewhere. Dr. Frank will help you to cure yourself and be healthier than most "young" people. I have a lot of energy but this doc is the most energetic I have ever seen! Oh, and he doesn't take himself too seriously, that is a plus in my book as I can learn from that.

|  miracles  |  show details
by Dawn Joyce on Mar 17th, 2013

I went with acid reflux that I had had for 10 years fixed it with a $35.00 prescription. Fixed my plantar fasciatis with an injection. Instead of surgery that was being suggested by other doctors. I have sent many friends who also report good things have happened for them also.

|  I am WALKING today because of Dr. Shallenberger!!  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

I would shout this from the rooftops! I am a walking testimony to what Dr. Shallenberger can do! 16 months ago someone ran into us and totaled our car. My knees,legs,neck, back, and chest were injured. A year ago I could NOT walk down my hallway,to the bathroom, into a car, or down 1 step without a cane and extra help; I was in serious pain 24/7! Docs wanted me to do drugs, cortisone,and surgery. I went to Dr. Shallenberger instead who has amazing skills and care! It's been UP ever since and I am truly on the mend - I have hope now! His Prolozone Therapy is amazing, his intuition as a Doctor is unbelievable! I send many people to him, especially those with critical needs. And ALL of this is an UNDERSTATEMENT !! I am truly Thankful!

|  This was shocking!  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  WOW!! So this is what real medicine is all about!  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

If there was 10 stars that is what I would give Dr. Shallenberger!!! Where are the doctors who care and help patients this much??? I really wonder about the PA review is all about. Sounds like they are a competitor, FDA or something. I researched and found out yes he had some accusations/problems but was found NOT guilty on ALL accounts. If you want to stay on drugs with all their side effects or keep getting cut on don't go here. BUT if you want "cures" try him - you won't be sorry!!! I can't even begin to tell you how he CURED my husband's 30 year back pain and has made my body feel 20 years younger. SOOOO worth it!

|  highest quality  |  show details
by Raeann Bielinski at Citysearch on Mar 22nd, 2011 on citysearch.com

As a Boarded Emergency Physician for over 20 years, I can recognize a quality doctor when I see one in practice, and Dr. Shallenberger is of the highest quality. I have referred patients without hesitation to Dr. Shallenberger.

|  I would recommend Dr. Shallenberger  |  show details
by ryangiese5 at Citysearch on Mar 18th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I would recommend Dr. Shallenberger to anyone. He and his staff are very professional, courteous and helpful.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
by GraceC260 at Citysearch on Mar 16th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Great doctor! Highly recommended!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  a pain free and a very happy patient  |  show details
by Julie Nelson 259 at Citysearch on Mar 14th, 2011 on citysearch.com

There is so much to say about the reversal and YES cures of our many health problems since we first visited Dr. Shallenberger. I had a thermogram at his Nevada Center clinic which was a saferpleasant experience compared to the mammorgram I`d had. I literally druh my husband to Dr. S to see if he could help his severe low back pain. Dr. S performed prolozone therapy on his low back once every 1-2 weeks. After his last treatment of about 5 total, he was a pain free and a very happy patient. He remains that way today years later. We have referred and recommended Dr. S to many friends and relatives which h has aso helped so much.

|  Dr. Shallenberger turned my life around  |  show details
by Tomas33 at Citysearch on Mar 11th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Shallenberger turned my life around. Following his program, my diabetes has normalized and he gradually got me off 13 prescription drugs. My weight is lower than it has been in at least 30 years I`ve lost around 60 pounds. I feel much younger than my 62 years.

|  improved  |  show details
by Picture MeRolling at Citysearch on Mar 9th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I was experiencing a variety of medical challenges and sought treatment. I interviewed numerous doctors,both conventional and alternative.Immediately upon meeting Dr. Shallenberger, I was convinced he was the perfect fit for me. My health immediately improved!

|  All done naturally  |  show details
by Lakisha D at Citysearch on Feb 17th, 2011 on citysearch.com

You have helped me in getting my cholesterol under control and now my blood pressure is almost perfect. All done naturally!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  healed his back without surgery  |  show details
by JosyLovesIt at Citysearch on Feb 14th, 2011 on citysearch.com

My husband hurt his back and was told he needed surgery. Dr. Shallenberger treated his back with well-placed Prolozone shots and healed his back without surgery. Then my husband fell from a roof and sustained traumatic head injuries. He had blood clots in both his arms. Dr. Shallenberger helped my husband to have a great recovery without drugs. Were so grateful.

|  Good  |  show details
by Vivvy23 at Citysearch on Feb 11th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Keep up the good writing! I count on you to keep thinking outside the prescription pad.

|  I Feel Like A Younger Man  |  show details
by lidalida at Citysearch on Feb 9th, 2011 on citysearch.com

The United States of America needs more REAL physicians like Dr. Shallenberger who are looking for CURES, not just writing drug prescriptions. With nutritional guidance, Bi- Identical Hormone replacement, and chelation, I now have a strong heart. My arteries are clean and my health is getting better all the time. I am 77 years young.

|  One Of The Most Skilled Physicians  |  show details
by Kimik at Citysearch on Feb 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Frank Shallenberger is one of the most skilled and caring physicians currently practicing in these United States

|  Dr Shallenberger Is A Godsend  |  show details
by kspike at Citysearch on Feb 4th, 2011 on citysearch.com

My husband was going to have surgery on his back, but thanks to Dr. Shallenberger he didnt have to have surgery, and hes completely healed. The Nevada Center is a Godsend.

|  Shallenebrgers Advice Has Been Invaluable To Me  |  show details
by mignona at Citysearch on Feb 2nd, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Shallenberger`s advice has been invaluable to me for over 7 years. My physical condition has improved dramatically in many ways. It has been a life changing experience, I am 63 years old and feel like I am in my 30`s. Thank you Dr. S

|  Amount Of Good Is Immeasurable  |  show details
by ahaithg at Citysearch on Jan 19th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I particularly like the way Real Cures is so specific and all-inclusive. Real Cures strengthens my resolve to resist using unnatural and harmful drugs. The amount of good this has done me is probably immeasurable.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  He has brought the science of medicine to new heights  |  show details
by janethemore at Citysearch on Jan 12th, 2011 on citysearch.com

No one is respected more or has contributed more to alternative medicine and anti-aging than Dr. Shallenberger. He has brought the science of medicine to new heights with his pioneering work.

|  Thank You Dr.Shallenberger  |  show details
by mariefranza at Citysearch on Jan 10th, 2011 on citysearch.com

If my cancer ever returns, I will be at The Nevada Center as quickly as I can get there. However, I am extremely confident that the cancer preventative program he has me on, together with balancing my entire system, will not allow the cancer to ever return.

|  Frank Shallenberger is a true pioneer in healthcare  |  show details
by GuestNV2008 at Citysearch on Jan 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Frank Shallenberger is a true pioneer in healthcare. I would be very comfortable sending my family and friends to Dr. Shallenberger should the need arise.

|  I Am Able To Experience A More Joyous Life  |  show details
by naomiC at Citysearch on Jan 3rd, 2011 on citysearch.com

After 20 years of chronic pain, I am feeling better and am more conscious of experiencing a more joyous life. Dr. Shallenberger is an unassuming, beautiful human being and a physician who uses wisdom and compassion, in the way that he cares for people and assists in the healing process.

|  Rejuvenate Oneself!  |  show details
by Guest 9. at Judy`sBook on Dec 14th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  Rejuvenate Oneself!  |  show details
by carberry at Citysearch on Dec 14th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Shallenberger turned my life around. He has normalized my diabetes and to where I am almost taking no drugs. Because of Dr. Shallenberger I have lost over 50 pounds and feel like I am back in my 20s before I had my children. I thank Dr. Shallenberger and his staff he morally and physically being here for me and altering my life!

|  Feel re-energized and recharged  |  show details
by Dwentzel at Citysearch on Dec 8th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I`ve been recommending Dr. Shallenberger for a few years now. I enjoy every time I visit him and his office. I not only feel relieved but re-energized and recharged.

|  I would recommend the Nevada Center  |  show details
by Virgo567 at Citysearch on Nov 5th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I would recommend Dr. Shallenberger for anyone who needs to have a quality life. Emotional or physical imbalances, weight issues, and so many other ailments. I owe my life to Dr. Shallenberger and the Nevada Center...and I feel twenty-five years younger.

|  Helped so much  |  show details
by DogFoodChef at Citysearch on Oct 4th, 2010 on citysearch.com

|  20 years of chronic pain, gone!  |  show details
by iwantfriday2 at Citysearch on Sep 14th, 2010 on citysearch.com

|  show details
Aug 6th, 2010

Dr. Shallenberger turned my life around. Following his program, my diabetes has normalized, and he gradually got me off 13 prescription drugs. My weight is lower than it has been in at least 30 years; Ive lost around 60 pounds. I feel much younger than my 62 years.

|  Feel much younger  |  show details
by MrsCoffee at Citysearch on Aug 3rd, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Shallenberger turned my life around. Following his program, my diabetes has normalized, and he gradually got me off 13 prescription drugs. My weight is lower than it has been in at least 30 years Ive lost around 60 pounds. I feel much younger than my 62 years.

|  show details
Apr 19th, 2010

|  PA  |  show details
May 5th, 2009

Dr. Shallenberger has had his medical license revoked in the state of California on multiple charges some including "dishonesty and corruption", "falsification of medical records", and "incompetent". Choose your provider wisely!