A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Shanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Shanley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Shanley, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shanley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- Saint Clare`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Micheal Shanley DO and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Shanley practice?
- Dr. Frank Shanley has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Shanley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Denville, NJ.
See Denville Internists and Denville Cardiologists.