Learn more about Dr. Frank Shanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Shanley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanley
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shanley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Shanley, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shanley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- Saint Clare`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Micheal Shanley DO and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Shanley practice?
- Dr. Frank Shanley has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Shanley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Denville, NJ.
See Denville Internists and Denville Cardiologists.