A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Sharp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Sharp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center MercyPineville
- Springs Memorial Hospital, Lancaster, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank N Sharp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank N. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Frank Sharp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Sharp practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Mill, SC.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.