A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Sharp is Excellent. Dr. Sharp has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Sharp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Springs Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank N. Sharp practice?
Dr. Frank Sharp practices Family Medicine near Fort Mill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, SC.
See Fort Mill Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Sharp, Dr. Frankie Sharp, Dr. Francesco Sharp, Dr. Francis Sharp