A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Sheppard, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheppard graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sheppard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheppard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Sheppard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Sheppard practice?
Dr. Frank Sheppard practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX and Odessa, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Sheppard, Dr. Francis Sheppard, Dr. Francisco Sheppard, Dr. Frankie Sheppard